Jan 15 –
Matthew 16 - Created the church - called/invited
Called out - meaning out of the old life, into the new. Out of a building and into the world
Collection of people unified by one central purpose.
Leaders in the church - 1 Cor 11:1, Phil 3:17
Amy and Donny, Renee and Ricky
1. Based on what you have seen and heard in the last 3 years what do you believe are the most important things to me as far as church and youth group are concerned?
2. Based on what you have seen and heard, why do you think these things are important to me? Please read 1 Corinthians 11:1 before you answer.
What should youth ministry be about by just watching me?
Remind of C3PO - shirt from Hospital Visit
Contacting other kids that are missing
- What roles do you think you can fill to help this youth group have more influence on our school and community?
- What roles do you think you can fill to help us accomplish our two main goals?
- It is our intent to provide an emotionally safe environment that will help lead to spiritual rest and renewal for the journey of life ahead of you by sharing God's love and teaching God's Word.
- Each student have an opportunity to become fully devoted followers of Christ for a lifetime.
- Do you have goals or ideas on things we can accomplish as a youth group?
- What are some important things you have learned about church from what you have seen so far?
- How important is it for you to model these things for those that will come after you?